Tuesday 21 August 2018

Webb Random Legacy 2.3: Grandchildren and General Shenanigans


"Hmm, I wonder if I have grandkids."


"Era, I thought you'd be in work!"
"Maternity leave mum. You wanna say hello to your granddaughter?"


Nooboo! Meet FrΓΈydis!


Meanwhile... "What do you mean you don't wanna buy my nanites? They're adorable!"


"Gonna steal your honey for that."


Robert has been invited to a party by a co-worker, Mara Nix.


"Hi, I'm Robert. You Mara's daughter or something?"


"I'm Othilie, and you are definitely in league with the aliens."
"Wait what?"
"Aliens. Aliens make me drink blood. Aliens make everything crazy. Aliens..."


"Feel better?"
"Yeah, guess you aren't in league with aliens. Those cure potions are definitely wombat-craft. Wombats are good."
*sigh*

Robert then proceeds to upgrade everything in their house, while surrounded by dogs.


BELLY FLOP.



Are you sure you wish to sit upon me, feline? My lap is very small and not at all soft.
*purring intensifies*



"HOW DOES THIS STUFF EVEN WORK WITHOUT NANITES!"


"Hmm, this is far too slow. I bet I can gather scrap faster. Hmmm..."



Whelp, guess it's what all inventors do in the end.


???



That makes sense as well. Dawn seemed to be unable to jump into the swimming pool, so mum had to come and put her out.


"Get in, losers, we're going shopping."


FEAR MODE ENGAGED.



"Meh, that was dull."


Another party, and Mara turns out to be evil. Whoops. Robert is not happy.


"This phone is fantastic magic-tech. Time to make everyone my friend!


"Jimmy, my man! How you doin'."
"Pretty good, though could you take care of the kid a bit? I gotta do some stuff."


"...Froy, maybe I should get someone in my life like Jimmy has Era. Mum's bugging me about it too. What do you think?"


"Flurble flurb blub."
"Really? France, you say?"
"Avo."
"Sounds like a plan..."

No comments:

Post a Comment